Wednesday, September 12, 2007

scary encounter

yo peeps...today in the train with ai wee, we met a scary encounter...
or lets say me la...hahaha...she didnt kena...unfair..hahaha..
whats happen was that while we were on the train,theres this indian guy....i think abt 14 or 15 years old,then he was like walking up to us..then he turn towards me and said
"hi,hello"..
i was like shocked...then he continue
"what school are you from?"..
i hesitated to reply but in the end i said
"dunman high"..
then hi took out his hand and wanted to shake hands with me...but i didnt..then he turn towards ai wee but never say anything...then he walk towards 2 boys sitting on the floor opp. us...then he said
"hi"
and took out his hand and shook hands with them...i think they were shock also...after this,i thought he would like go away or find someone else to like shake hands?but in the end,he came back to us...and he stood in btwn us and then he put his shoe next to mind..like pushing my shoe like that..then i moved my feet away and thought he would stop...but he didnt...he continued..then i keep on moving my feet..then he just keep on pushing...my goodness!!!i didnt know what i could do also...soon it reach the next stop..only when he saw the platform then he stop pushing my feet with his feet..i wonder what he was trying to do...so scary!!!he look so scary also....a person who does funny things...omg la..i was like thinking lots of diff kind of scenes in my head...and blah..but it was really scary!!!!aaahhhhhhh....i dun think i will forget this thing...its deeply rooted in my head..hahahha...omg!!!ahhh!!!you would never want to be in this kind of situation!!:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home