Monday, February 25, 2008

dhs vs plmgs

yo.today went to victoria sch and played a match against PL.although we lost 5-0 again,
but this time i feel different from the match against TK.
i dunno why,but it seems that the defeat this time is not very sad for me.
haha.i think i did my best.i think.anyway,i am happy!hahaha.
my score wasnt near la.first set,10-21.
second one,16-21.
in the second set,for the first half,i played it slow and steady and i got 11-1.i was damn shuang.haha
i have realised that there is a lot a lot of things that i must improve.
1.i think it is my stamina.i was too tired or smth.after the first half.so,she caught up and in the end,16-21.haha.
mrs toh or koh(i am sorry) said that my stamina cause this defeat other than my skills.
my opponent was definitely better than me.
2.i gotta build up on my stamina and my footwork.
its kinda slow.i mean very.haha.gotta move even faster.
other than these,i think my
3.defence is also a problem.haha.
i gotta improve manzs!!haha.jia you jia you!

tk played with ahs today and they won!!
so we will meet ahs on thurs.
i think we....um...can win?hahha...i hope so la.then we get third.i really hope that we can get third since we miss the first place and second.good luck to us ya?haha.
jia you c'div08!

oh ya.the boys also played today in victoria sec.against vic. sec.lost 4-1.
dunno who will they meet but then also jia you to them.
tmr the b girls against ahs.jia you jia you.
we will go and support them.
this year b div girls very very the qiang.
i think there is a possibility that they will get 1st in nationals.
jia you jia you!!

DHSBT jia you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home