Thursday, March 13, 2008

i have decided

i have decided to blog abot everything to achieve my 400 posts which i think it would be hard.
lol....who ask the jt want to blog so many la..make me want to achieve these stupid hard target.lol
anyway,i just want to say that...

I WANT TO GO TO TAIWAN!!

after seeing so many people go to taiwan,i really really really want to go to taiwan.
i want to go there and eat.haha...heard and saw from the tv that there the food it ultra nice.
lol...i want go there find my uncle!!!
that time my bro go during his army.then he go find me uncle.then my uncle go treat him nice nice food.so envious la...haiz...lol.

tmr there is cip.we are going to cook...yay!haha..
gotta do blood bank reflection.:(
MUST hand in tmr.so byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home