Saturday, May 10, 2008

THURSDAY,8th MAY.
nothing much happen.
only that miss ling said i was the most efficient history rep.
muahahaha....yay!then it was our trainee maths teacher the last lesson.
bye miss eu!take care.
and then for training, jiao lian was very very nice.i dunno why.hahah
we did drills and played matches.
no footwork,no running, no pt!!!!yay!
jiao lian was very funny also..hahaha..
cos talk about the wuhan trip.then bllah blah blah.hahaha
then took jessie car hime again!
thanks JESSIE!!!:)

FRIDAY,9th MAY
never go out with jt they all.
took jasmine car to tao nan then took bus home.
then blah blah.then went for hair cut.
hahaha
i got a new hair cut!!!hahaha..i love it!!!:)))
went to a salon cos my mother's friend not free.
i decided not to go to my mother's friend house for haircut.
suck.hahaha.i prefer the salon one..whee...

SATURDAY,10 MAY
which is today,
woke up went for breakfast then went to school for pt meeting.
PARENT TEACHER MEETING.
my register number is odd number thats why go later.
if not i have to go to school at 8.for even numbers.
then went to meet all teacher except lin lao shi.

mrs chin,miss ling said i am a quiet girl...
mrs chin said my thinking got some problem then miss ling say i never ask questions.
what to do?thats my brain.hahaha

the first teacher i saw was miss ling.
i ask my dad to think of some questions to ask her.
then he was like"what questions?ask her whether she know Raffles?"
i was laughing.hahaha.
then in the car whenever i ask a question then my dad will ask me back WHY.
i hate the word WHY.hahaha...
we pass by the train station then i ask"hey,why are there no trains?"
then he said"YAH.why are there no trains?you tell me?you think?then give me your answer.
i got damn fustrated.hhaha.

my dad is damn comical.cant stand his lame-ness sometimes sia.but i like it.hahahaha.
then went to have lunch then back home.thats all!hahaha :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home