Saturday, July 26, 2008

ahh..so long never post

hello..
long long long long long time never post.

21st JULY
-from JT's blog-
"Training ended at around 6.30pm.
We were all mopping the floor, then Jasmine ran off.
Hahaha, but jl saw her.
"Jasmine, 人家还在扫地,你这么快就溜掉!" :D
I sweeped like nearly the whole hall liao okay! D:
And I remember how jl told Marcus.
Me and Tzelin can mimic him :D
"Marcus ah, 我跟你讲哦,我再看到女孩子在扫地,你们全部下去跟我跑十圈!" (:
It's very funny lah, I really don't like sweeping the floor lah, ask the guys sweep lehh.

Chiong-ed to the mrt station.
Just to realise the mrt was under service and couldn't work at the moment.
And the platform was super crowded O:
Saw Zhenting and the zheng people there.
The platform was so crowded lah, enough to fit into 2 trains le okay! ._.
So Jasmine, Jessie, Tzelin, Dionis & me gave up and went down.
We wanted to take bus le.
Then saw jl coming up and we told him.
Think he wanted to take bus too o.o
Zhenting they all took cab I think.
(Zhenting, look who's the rich asses lah! ._. )
Took 196 from Buona Vista.
Met Year3s and Jiayanz on the bus too.
We sat at the top deck.

Had a headache and I wanted to sleep at first.
But Tzelin and me got high ._.
After that Tzelin was apparently trying to study her chengyu.
Unfortunately, she failed very terribly.
She was kajiao-ing me like siao D:
I want to sleep de leh! & she don't let me! ):
I close my eyes, then she will nudge me and go like "Eh jengteng.."
And then she will laugh because she know she just disturbed me.
Then she started zibi-ing like Angshuang!
Once I close my eyes, she start going like "Eh jengteng, there got fire extinguisher leh!"
I started entertaining her lah o.o
"Tzelin, got reflection."
"Tzelin, the bus stopping."
"Tzelin, see the taxi there."
"Jengteng, got tree."
-.-
因为太寂寞而自毙。
Keep that in mind, that's what happened to Tzelin. (Or Angshuang, or Zhenting.)

Jl called me when I was on the bus.
He told me I could take 111 to Orchard and go to Dhoby Ghaut and take mrt home o.o
Ah he everytime call me I very scared leh ._.
And everytime we turned around to look at Jasmine,
She will respond to us very actively with a veryvery loud "WHAT".
Wth lah, the whole bus can hear her I bet.
Then it was super funny me and Tzelin starting laughing like shit.
We were really ticklish yesterday night, I don't know why also.
We were laughing like siao.
Then the Year3s were laughing also, the twins' laughter are contagious O:

I talked to Dionis' mum on the bus O:
She said she wanted to talk to me.
Because like duhhhh, she has a good impression of me.
And secondly, I look guai :D
But yeah, I'm not as pai or as rude as her daughter right!
Dionis is freaking funny lah!
Her mum video-called her LOL.
And then she ask where she is.
Then Dionis started waving the phone around the bus, like siaozhabor.
Tzelin and me were like thinking what she was doing lah!
And then now, you imagine Dionis' fedup expression, waving the phone around the bus, saying "Bus lah, bus lah, happy?"
Wth lah, make us laugh like crap /:
Dionis is a free entertainer 8D"
:Dthanks JT..hahahahha....

22nd JULY

Out to TM with team!yay!
Tsejie,wanted to go but got to go home and do HW.:(
Team treated me to Seoul Garden:D
for my b'day treat!thanks!:)
Laughed like shit.hahaha

-from jt'sblog-
"Jasmine is Confucious because she's confused.
And Dionis is her mama.
Then I'm Jasmine's daughter and Tsejie is my auntie (by law -coughs-)
Tzelin is my auntie, because she's Dionis' daughter too.
Dionis is my grandmother.
Jessie is my cousin.
Tzelin popped out of a 豆沙包, so she is 豆沙."

hahaha...damn damn damn funny.
i love team!! :Dhaha

walked around TM. in search for deon's b'day present.
went to toysrus.
Dionis rushed to toysrus to find her Mushabelly..i have no idea whats that.
played in toyrus for a while then finally found a present for deon.:)

23rd JULY

went to watch the bball guys match.
FINALLY i got a chance to watch la..
have been wanting and dying to watch the guys match...
hahaha..very very pro!:)

24th JULY

cant remember a thing.haha.
but had training in sch.
quite tiring.
played singles i think.
with samantha, jasmine and then did some footwork.
:)

25th JULY
Jt drop her phone again.haiz....jt ar jt..
on the charted bus. i suppose she will get it back.:)
look on the bright side of life!!!hhaha.
training was fun today.haha.
ok maybe not.it was tiring.
when was training not tiring?haha...
did drills.footwork,played doubles and singles with hoe shuen.
Ate KFC with team except Jessie.
Chiong-ed home with jt.
change, pack and went to tampines sport hall for game.
my private coach ask me to go.
it was scary.its a friendly match against temasek JC.
i think i played well.hahaa.then bathe then went home!:)

TODAY

went out with jade to far east to pay money.
not to loan sharks.hahaha.
cos i bought 篮球火the 写真集。
cost me 32 bucks.haha..:)
talk chat talk chat.
went to stage shop then bought key chain then asked li teng to sign on the reciept.
before that went to eat RAMEN.
then we went to taka kino.
wanted to look for 小鬼the鬼怒穿。
its a book about his life his drawing and blah blah.
unfortunately, dont have.went to the japanese section and sat down and talk again.
wanted to catch a movie. THE DARK NIGHT.
in the end, didnt.went to eat ice cream then went home.
hahaha..thanks JADE WE!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!Muacks.:)

TAG REPLIES:
jiayi- thanks:)
deon- thanks:)
Clar-hi hi!!!yeah i know who are you!!and i yes i went to stage.haha..wanted to buy a shirt but its 63 for one....:(
oh and i change the colour liao...:)
AMELIA- thanks:)
Claire- THANK YOU!!!
jessie- yeah..it rocked.
peal- hello!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home