Monday, October 27, 2008

UNKNOWN

just finished reading TWILIGHT.
its AWESOME:D
seriously...haha...its nice:D
it has been a super long time since i have been so engrossed in a book.
not wanting to stop reading.
JASMINE encouraged me to read..haha...
and what she said was real..you never want to book to leave your hand..
haha..you are right JASMINE!:D thanks girl:D
i am going to read the second, third and fourth!:D
and i am going to watch the movie, and read midnight sun.
ppl say its twilight from EDWARD point of view:D
anticipating:D ahahha..

just glance around desk and i saw my subjects option form..
i really dunno if i should take triple science or double science.
i seriously have no idea.
and i have a sudden urge to take physics instead of bio..
whats wrong with me? i always wanted to take bio instead of physics.
what should i do??
i have decided on my humans..i am going to take geog.
i have my reasons.haha..
last year EOY i failed history by 1 mark.
this year i fail by 5 marks..
think about it..if i continue to take history wont i keep on failing??
so its not a wise choice to take history. morever, i have no interest in learning history.
although is fun to know about them..
but knowing and studying them its 2 different things.

3 more days left..
or should i say i still have 3 more days?
to really get to know the whole of 2I.
i think i will miss 2I:D cos i am starting to like 2I?
its quite sad though...just about to start liking 2I and we will be parting?
on the other hand, i really want to see who will be in my class next year:D
and to have a great look at our NEWLY RENOVATED SCHOOL:D
some ppl are also going to leave DHS by the end of this year..
the year SIXES, some year FOURS, and some year TWOS.
for the year 2s i just wonder why some of them want to go to another JC when there is a new school awaiting?
but thinking about it again, i think its for more exposure?
different kind of ppl, different kind of culture?tradition?
its good in another way:D
to those year 2s leaving DHS,
specially to those that know me,
DONT STRESS UP TOO MUCH yea?
think of me when you are sad! or you can even call me to talk to me!!haha..
dont be too sad:D think on the brighter side of life man!!haha:D

holidays are coming and i do not really know what i am going to do.
i really really want to make good use of this holiday:D
try to gain more height,
try to lose more weight,
try to improve myself in studies.
try to improve in my personalities and so on..
to be a better person in 2009?:D


一天结束的疲劳和肌肉酸痛,因为那表示我有拼命工作的能力。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home