Saturday, January 10, 2009

JOKES

here are some jokes that pearl send to me..haha..its quite funny.i like the second one.haha.
ENJOY!!!

TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.



TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.



TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher



TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America ..
MARIA: Here it is..
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
CLASS: Maria.



TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
WINNIE: Me!



TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home