Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ME

lost to TKGS today..D:
i played badly...seriously...i dunno why i was so so so nervous..
i know what to do but i just cant perform..
sry to my partner, hui yun.
sry to my team.
i think it was a match that we can win.
haiz.

tze lin suck.keep on making mistakes...
and is those kind of stupid ones.
i need to get back my confidence. i need to get faster. i need to get better.
i totally feel so disappointed in myself. i thought i could win when i play doubles.
cos apparently, i prefer doubles than singles.
but i have let down on my team.
kimberly came to support.
charrisa, kenny, xi jing and another senior too.

met my old teacher cum coach.
cos he taught me badminton also.
after the game, we talked for a while.
he said i am not like the tzelin in primary sch.
my kind of smile now is different from the ones in primary sch.
he said i was more confident in primary sch.
maybe he's right. cos i myself also dunno.

i want my team to win.
i want to win.
i want to help my team.
so i guess i have to buck up.
get back my confidence and maybe take this lost as a learning point?
whats done cannot be undone. i just have to find a way.and i have to find it quick.

today is a day that i will never forget i think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home