Wednesday, June 24, 2009

idmi

hello.
my idmi mates just left my house.
we finished filiming. now left the editing...
i dont think our story have a climax and we haven thought of a name for our film.
lol.
but overall, it was quite fun and enjoyable.haha.
almost everyone participated cos someone wasnt in singapore for like damn long.
miss tan jen fee called me this morning.
i got a shock.haha.
i think she is calling everybody cos later in the day, she called kai yun.
MONDAY have to report as usual in sch.
timetable gonna come out on sat.
she asked me to check my mail these few days. regularly.
haiz...why miss koh hae to go?
so sudden...no farewell party or smth.D:
still have some holiday work undone.
ahhh..dont have the mood to so any work.
maybe later...ok.bye:D
nothing to blog about.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home