Saturday, May 22, 2010

OUTWARD BOUND SINGAPORE

I survived OBS!
I love OBS!
I miss Cheng Ho & Battuta! ( BATHO )
I miss Sham and Llewell!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE:D

lesson learnt:

" Expect the Unexpected "

" Process, Product, People "

" Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing, Journey "

" To serve, To strive and not To yield "

" Life is either a daring adventure or nothing "

" Do not discount anything or anyone in life "

etc......

-kayak-ed for 8 hours in the sea!
-Hike-ed for 8 hours solving clues and doing roadblocks!
-cooked dinner with mass tins and pots!
-Rocked climbed to the 5th Panel!

-> I became mentally and physically stronger!
-> I got to know my classmates better!
-> Stronger bond between us!

got mosquito bites and rashes all over.. but it doesnt matter...

- there's something about OBS that stays with you for life! -

" It is when you are safe at home, you wish that you are in an adventure. When you are in an adventure, you wish that you are safe at home. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home