Sunday, January 7, 2007

wow...

hi everyone....orientation is over but i still cannot get out of the mood....i think i also dun wan la...cos orientation is so fun la....but the only thing is that my class+frens all very boring one...all dun wan to talk to me...sad la....hahahhaha....i talk to them,then i tell them stupid jokes..then they just look at me while i laugh myself.....haiz...make me look like retard......haiz...how?tell me how??what am i suppose to do leh....dion say just laugh...then they will laugh also...cos laughing is contagious...aiyah...i try la...see how lor...i think i should have plans....like plan 1 is wat....then if it dun work then use plan 2 or smth...hahhaha...so,plan 1 is laugh...then plan 2?i dunno la..haven think of it yet...haiz...lets just wish that everything will be fine....and better.....hehhe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home