Tuesday, August 7, 2007

my poem

hi back again...cos got nothing to do..hahas...ok...yester day was monday..haha...duh!!!lame..anyway, i had training yesterday....and we gotta some kind of lecture from miss fang our teacher in charge...sec 1 girls!!!!we have to work hard!!!aaaaahhhh...haha...seems very pressuring..anyway,yester day jessie father fetch me, jasmine and jt back home after training...thanks man uncle!!hahaha...and i took a picture of the sun setting...woo..very emo..

this week and last week we did a lot of poems...cos our school have this poetry slam thing...kind of cool..what confidence stand and project your voice then use your space...ahhh...watever..actually we started like last last week i think..then the best group have to present in front of whole year 1 i think...haha...scary..so i have a poem for you all...

just carpping..it might not be very nice...hehe..

my head was in pain
suddenly,it started to rain
then the rain stop
my heart throb
the pain started again..

i took my hand
and called my friend
but she's not back
i felt sad
wondering when the pain will come to an end

it was funny,
i went to see my aunty
and the pain was gone
until the next dawn
i was unhappy

i decided to go see the doctor
i called my father
he said i was fine
and he scolded that i was out of my mind
i got mad and ran out of the hospital.

hahaha...bye...(((((((((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home