Saturday, July 21, 2007

my birthday!!!!

hehehe.....my birthday!!!!feeling very happy cos pearl keep on wishing me happy birthday!!!!hahahahahaha...thanks pearl...and my god sis..she bringing me out....and her mother!!!!hehehe...later at 11....getting excited....having a wonderful schedule tmr!!!!hehe....so?since its my birthday then let me sing a song to myself!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!YEAH!!!

anyway, today which was yesterday(20/07+2007)went to lx hse to do the idmi thing....in the end we did quite a lot of things....Tjun Sern, zi yang,pearl and me went to her hse....nicholette got some girl guides things...anyway...i got some pics to show you all...we did some talking in the middle close to going home...some gossiping...cant believe my ears when i heard it...show you all some pics..!!!


tjun sern and zi yang looking at smth....wat are they looking at...so serious...you wanna think sick?????hhahaha.....just kidding...


they were looking at this!!!zi yang was playing...and tjun sern giving morale support...hehe...


the floor


li xin posing at the cam when we were going....


pearl acting cute plus shock with lx fingers frame hahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home