Saturday, July 7, 2007

070707

777...what a nice number...haha...being extremly random here...i have nothing to say!!!sad...today is Earth Day right?haha..dunno not sure also...wish everyone good health..haha..and wosh mother earth good health too...hahas...oh no!!!i just realised that i haven touched my hw..sad..gonna choing tmr..or maybe tonight..tmr got tuition..sianz..so early...um...what have i got to say??ok..i know...today for dinner i ate quite a lot..haha...after 3 hours of training...my stomach couldnt stand it...i went to clementi with my mom and 2 of her frens then i ate fried hokkien prawn mee,then finished my mother's peanut porridge cos she couldnt finish then i ate a bit of rojak..then i went to drink bubble tea then i went to eat blueberry pancake...muahahahha...love it...good food..hahas.



these pics are very funny...the series of pon and zi..



































especially this...haha...i dunno why i find it so funny..:)))i love it can already la...haha







me and my lovely cousin doing some stupid actions...haha...we that night super siao..haha..:)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home