Friday, May 18, 2007

went back to school...yeah..

yo peeps...hahaha...today i went back to haig girls school!!!!haha..i miss haig girls sia...today the first time going back..love it..!!!!hahs..anyway,before i decided to go back,Amelia called me ask if wanna go back help "teach" the juniors badminton..hahaha.then later i agreed then i call jia yi..then she also say can...then later on Wednesday,Amelia called me and told me that she cannot go back on Friday with me..so now left me and jia yi lo...so Wednesday passed,Thursday came...on Thursday i told claire that me and jia going back then she say she wanted to come..but dunno whether got cca..not never confirm...then today,she sms me say that she can go..but then crazy jia chi le bao zi dan...dare to fang wo ge zi...suddenly say that she got something on then plead me to postpone..wat la...hmph..but in the end me and claire went without meeting jia at eunos..hahas..so when we went back,we were very hungry but all the stalls closed le..so,we ate lor mai kai..hehe..still the same old taste..haha..after that we saw marilyn,elizabeth and phelia..then at aroud 4 plus,jia came..hahs...lame la she..going back to school feels really great..out teacher were very happy to see us..hahs.walking back to an old school wearing another uniform,it feels really
diff.i miss my pri. sch life!!:):D
but,now dunman high is also a very nice place..the seniors and frens made the life in dunman high turn very wonderful...oh ya...most importantly are the teachers!!! they are great..hahas..mine..lol.dunman high is fun,my class is fun,year 1/07 is also fun..although there is quite a lot of competitions between a lot of classes..hahas..anyway,what made dunman high good is all my frens and seniors...:)oh ya...teachers too!!!XD
bb..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home