Wednesday, March 28, 2007

yeah!!!woohoo!!!

yo yo yo....i got the pics le..you know when i take photos?i have to send to my fren's phone through infrared then she blue tooth to another of my good fren then the good fren send to me through msn...hhahaha...so long procedure...but anyway,here are the pics when i was at the sinseh...




This was what they did to my ankle after they twist my ankle back to its original position.sounds scary...i know..lol











after that,they put this thing which is inside the bandage and it will hardened after a few days on my ankle. sounds disgusting...hahhaa..











Then later is this lor...hahaha...








Now,after showing you my pics at the sinseh, i will show you the best art piece i ever drawn in my whole life...i drew it on this week the Tuesday..




So nice right??at least to me is nice la...wah...cant believe it right??muahahahha..this is call the tian 1 cai2's work..hahaha...






tell you all a secret(almost all the drawing of the T and E is my art teacher,Miss Goh draw one.but the Z is i draw one....hahaha...sssshhhhhh..dun tell anyone..)hahaha...trying to act lame here...hehehe:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home