Monday, March 5, 2007

recovery!!!!i want to recover!!!

hello...oh ya..i wan to say thank you to those who wish me speed recovery...hahaha....now my leg is bare...lol...i removed my bandage..i dont even know it is called bandage..aiyah..hack care la..i say bandage then bandage...lol...when i took out the thing,my ankle was like covered with the medicine the doc put on me..lol...i am not really a good photographer...hahhaa...know what that means??ok anyway,i really hate getting injured....cos,i have walking difficulties and i cant play badminton!!!!so sad..i want to get well!aarrhhh!!!ok anyway,today during assembly, the principal congratulated us on our winning...and i heard from my good fren that someone kan bu qi wo when i was up there...she say that people will laugh when they see me limping...and find it funny that how come i will get a prize..she is my classmate...i got quite angry but its ok...i dont mind...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home