Saturday, February 3, 2007

wah..so fun

hey people...today was a busy day...did a lot of exercising...haha..cos in the morning...i went to a welcome tea??i dunno la...held by the badminton team of my sch...then all the seniors came...those graduated ones....the year 5.....and so on la...then we got introduced to them...so embarrassing...feel so weird la..like hi i am blah blah blah....anyway,we played some games like finding your buddy haha...is a weird game la...then after that we played wacko...hahaha...it was quite fun and funny...we have to call the opposite sex name...then this year 5 guy called kenny...he called my name...then another year 5 guy beside me called benjamin...point towards me cos the wacko guy dunno who is tze lin...then i called benjamin's name...then he almost got wack..then the kenny called my name again ask me to call benjamin again...hahaha...wants to sabo him...so is like i keep on calling benjamin...hahaha...it was funny la..but i did not purposely want to call his name one..is i heard them call his name very loudly then i remember....then i dunno he is the one beside me...then i just say...hahaha:)later we ate then we play captain's ball....my classmate bro also in badminton..he is a year 5 then he very tall and in my team...then we won i think...cos he caught most of the balls....i think we win la...cos the game stop halfway...hahaha....after that,i went for badminton training...so now very tired...want to sleep but doing homework..and tell you something i got my new com!!!hehe...but not fixed yet...hehe...anyway,i kinda loving sch life now..hehe...but in this sch must pay a lot of money...haha....ok..bb..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home