Friday, January 12, 2007

new school

hey everyone...sorry for not updating for so long...becos,got lots of work la...so,no time lor...hahhaha...stressful la...on wed just got a scolding...sad...the teacher in charge of badminton scold me..then i cry until quite bad..both eyes very red..then my frens comfort me,then i cry even harder...haha..i dun wan to explain it here la...very long...and i will feel sad...hahaha..no la...just joking...i wont la...i will remember the good days and forget the bad ones...hahaha...he is some more my P.E teacher...hahahha...but retiring in April...suddenly feel quite sad la...cos i did not really get to know him lor...anyway,the teachers and seniors all very nice one..like the maths teacher Mr.Lim...he have a lot fun games la...then must remember a lot of things...hahha...but he fun la...then the Chinese teacher...also called lin lao shi...like the lin lao shi in haig girls...fun and nice...aiyah...the teachers all very nice la...my form teacher also la...quite...like better la...then i very unlucky lor...i got scolding on wed and i lost my specs on thurs...hahha...then mother scold...haiz...my frens seem to dun like people who joke...haiz...some very boring...then i such fun person..how to survive..hahahha...joking.but they really like very serious sia..i joke to make them laugh then can be frens...then instead the girl went to say"you very lame leh"wa lao..i damn sad one la..then she like have her own fren..then dun wan to talk..last few days then like keep on talking to me..wat the lor..not trying to be vulgar here..haiz....other class like so fun..like claire's class..haiz..good for you claire...and chervelle...good for you all..bad for me..haiz...why???why??someone tell me why??:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home