Saturday, January 27, 2007

so tired..

hey...today its Saturday!!!hahaha...i know i very lame..but anyway,today was a tiring day...i had my first badminton training lesson!!!haha...so cool..it was 1 to 1..first time having training lessons out of sch..i decided to go for this becos i got into Dunman High through DSA and not my marks..haha...sad...so,i cant just like play simply..i have to buck up on my skills and stuff like that..haha...its my dad's friend who is teaching me...he very pro and somemore not very strict..haha...not like the mr.tan....scare me man...scold me in front of my class...ok!lets not talk about that anymore..that was the past!!!so,today,i did lots of things...like serving,netting,footwork and stuff la...i wanted call jia yi to train with me...then at fist her mother allow then later say cannot..damn sad one la..still thought we can see each other every week....sad...jia yi,we will have chance one la...another time lo...hehe..its was tiring la...haha..but fun...dunno why also...haha...want to sleep but cannot...have to do work...why??how come so many...so stressed!!!!:(sad...JIA YOU!!!!haha...i only can tell myself that lo..hehe...to all my frens..

JIA YOU!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home