Saturday, January 13, 2007

new specs



hi...today,i went to tampines!!!alot of people sia....go there do wat leh??not watch movie...not shopping...but to make my specs!!!hahha...i lost it in the sch bus...then cannot find it..actually,is the teacher never go tell me whether its found a not...but,i cant wait for him to tell me...because i cant see in class...hahha...i went to make it then took quite long la..cos have to choose...then mother keep on ask me try this try that....but in the end,i choose myself..hahahha...quite ex la...below $100...then i have to return have the price to her....sad...(MY MONEY!!!!)hahaha...but thanks la...so,i want to say..thanks mummy!!!!hahaha...then after making it,i wen to popular!!!!popular was PACKED!!!very...i bought a file,pen and glue..for sch use...hahhaa...i like to get new things and make new things!!!!hahaha...but not for that reason,i will loose my things to get new ones...cos,not all old things can be replace by new ones....like frens!!!!hahaha...and stuff like that la..some old things very valuable one...not say old things la...i dunno how to say la...my vocab sucks...hahaha...so must forgive me...hehhe...i find that these few days,i very unlucky sia...and forgetful..and careless....WHY?i dun wan to be like that!!!!why cant things go smoothly for me!!!!sad sia...:(is it becos this year i am 13??and 13 is a bad number??no wat...cannot be la..anyway,i dun think this is not my prob..i think it is my prob...so,i will change!!!from tmr onwards!!!hehehe..i try la..if still cannot then i dunno wat to do already..haha..bye..
am i like the bear in the pic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home