Friday, March 2, 2007

the next day

tell you what happen today...i woke up on the morning...wanting to go to sch...i step out of bed and i screamed....hahaha..not exactly..my ankle was like so pain la...i cant even walk la...i went to my parent's room then i told my dad that my ankle was hurting and i dun wan to go to sch...then he said why dun i fetch you...but i said it was really very pain...so he said dun go...hahaha....so,i went back to sleep...then at 1,my dad brought me to see the sinseh....Chinese doc..i was like so damn scared la...so they ask me to soak m foot in hot water then later they help me to twist my bone back into position...ouch!!!!super pain sia...then they put some vacuum container on my foot to suck my foot...wah...so pain...but anyway,doc say i cannot play for 7 to 10 days...saddening la...why like that??:(looks bad...haha..lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home