Thursday, April 5, 2007

yeah!!

we won the match!!!it was quite a tough one...haha...next is tkgs..haiz..i cant do training...my ankle!!!aaaaahhhhhh..think i too fat le..hahaha..anyway,today,i went to some of my old fren's blogs...they seem to be in touch with one another and not me...so sad..i just wonder if what others say were true...people always say that your primary sch frens will not last long...so sad..i dun believe...but is it really true?haha...i dun think so...lol..

Seasons Of Changes

by Butterfly

Why am I so different?
What did I ever do?
To deserve the kind of treatment
that I receive from you.

You were my friend
when times were blue.
You stood by my side,
through and through.

But now you have changed,
you are acting quite different,
I want your old self,
to come out from inside.

I want our friendship back
I want you to change.
Is it asking too much
for you to be my friend once again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home