Thursday, May 31, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIE!
Today is my jie jie birthday!!!its her 14th birthday!!!hahas...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...hehe..got her something that i spent hours doing...do until hand pain..haha..hope she likes it...if not then very very saddening...haha..ok..that time she came to my hse and doodled on my things..but she treated me to kit kat so,i dun mind...ahhahas..got some evidence...but dunno why blogger dun let me upload it..haiz..next time la..anyway,tmr i going for my cca leisure camp!!!woohoo...it sounds kinda fun..haha..hope so..there will be like only 3 sec1..saddening thing..anyway,once again i wish jie jie a hapy birthday!!!!:)muacks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home