Sunday, June 10, 2007

sorry..i didnt want or choose to become a burden to you all...i know bringing me up cost lots of money especially during my schools days...i am so sorry...now,no one is beside me...someone closer than a friend...is here to stand by me...even my brother is reprimanding me....i am sorry...feeling sorry and depressed...but is it my fault?if it is,then i am sorry...if it isnt,i am sorry too...sorry for being the black sheep of the family..i feel sorry for you all too..having me...pls dun blame me...pls..i am born this way...forgive me..

I AM SORRY...:'(

To Me,What Family is..

Family to me has many meanings
For all are full of diverse feelings
Love and anger, both within a single one
Children who stay and children who run

Can one family be better than another?
It all depends on how they love each other
A family’s love should last forever
Bonds of love nothing can sever

For the family I have, I am happy and blessed
And nothing more truthful have I ever confessed
Family has many meanings, but one rises above
The greatest meaning of family, is that of love

Glaedr the poet


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home