Saturday, October 13, 2007

unbelievable...

i woke up at 7 today and i went to jog.i thought i couldent wake up!hahaha.anyway,i jog all the way to east coast....haha...then east coast is full of people.i jog a while then must stop le...sad..so in the end i walk.then later i went to burger king to have a drink then i jog back home...hahaha.so healthy right?
haha...nah..just jk.anyway,i came home then i ate duck rice blah.then i help my mama wipe the floor...so nice of me right?>.<
hahahah..didnt know i was so kind.hahaha...jkjkjk...tmr there is my own training at bukit gombak...damn super far!!!hahaha...a bit sianz la but i have to catch up and improve...
otherwise,
i will have a major problem....hahahahhehehe..
ok...thats all...wish me luck for tuesday!!!1I sa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home