Monday, November 19, 2007

sunday.

yesterday i went for training at around 1 at a very very far place.....very far away from my hse...
BUKIT GOMBAK.hahaha.i took all the way to jurong east and then i change train.it took me 50 mins i think.then i had my training.played with river valley ppl and then saw someone whom i am very afraid of.a guy that took video of me when i was training then say that all my moves were wrong and if i dont change,my arm will spoil i think and then i cannot play anymore..haven seen him for ages...then yesterday he suddenly come..i dont like him...hahahha...so after training plus playing i went to have a drink with my coach plus his family and his friends,the badminton 'kaki'.
hahaha...i drank milo...i always drink that..hahaha...they were really funny that day...dunno why..hahaha....i came home and i watch Charlie angels.quite nice show...hahaha...then i went to sleep and yeah...i woke up today and i am posting now!hahaha....bye bye...

oh and about the post i said about the class chalet thing,i too lazy to post cos happen a lot of things and blah...hahaha..sry:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home