Monday, October 29, 2007

events that happen the past few days after last day

hello!!!havent been blogging for quite a while....cos i was watching 放羊的星星,my lucky star.
its a really really nice show!!hahaha...a lot people recommended me to watch so i decided to watch.
some parts very touching...make me cry like dunno what..hahaha...anyway,because of this show i stayed up till 5 to finish it..
I AM MAD!!!
i know...thanks..hahaha..cos its really nice and i left like 2 episodes?so i decided to finish it...
in the end i got scolding from my mama...saddening...i wont do it again..cos now my head very pain..hahaha...serve me right right?hahaha...

school has ended and the holidays are here...its here for me to catch up on everything that i have learned..on the last day of school,we had this class league competition and 1I won the champion for this class league thing!!!woots..so cool..love it..we had 26 points..hahaha...after adding all the points that we had...

in that day we had this mad game thing...about maths...

our group the game got selected and then we became the game master....woots..hehehe

then later we got our trophy...the netball tournament?hahaha....we got first and i fell remember?dont remember nvm...hahaha...

cool right?
DUNMAN HIGH SCHOOL
YR.1 INTER-CLASS NETBALL
2007
1ST
thats how we ended sch..haha...after that i went for training then i went home blah..hahaha..oh ya..we ended sch on the 25 as our sch won some award and then they let us off early?hahaha..
good right?hahaha...then on saturday,i went out to sing!!!at marina square with my 2 good friends aka my relative?hahaha..dunno whether its counted also...hahaha....

get high..hahaha

pose for the camera!

i am singing..hahha

another picture..

i had a great time!!!thank you to jade and sharon!!!thank lots....hehhehe....i gtg..bb..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home