Sunday, October 14, 2007

shopping can be boring.

yesterday i went shopping.surprisingly...i went with my mama.it has been ages since i went out with my mama.and shopping to me means buy things although i know it can be window shopping also but....to me shopping is buy things.so yesterday i went out with my mama cos she say she will buy me things.so i went.the starting was ok.but then after a while i starting smsing lots if ppl...you know for wat?to keep me alive.cos it was so stupid boring.!!!haha...i have nothing to do at all la...she went around looking at HER things and all i do is follow.i kept quiet almost the whole time cos she talking to the shopkeeper.hahaha.and i was like the guys outside the shop waiting for thier girlfriend or wife.hahaha.cos i stand outside also.inside no chair and then somemore a lot of ppl.so stand outside lor.i was si bored that i talk to the models standing there for like their whole year?so poor thing.haiz...money not easy to earn!!hahhaa.oh ya.some they work until their head is gone.some no hands also.so sad. after a while we went to have dinner then after dinner SHE continued her shopping...me leh?i continue to follow her and like after my dinner then no one sms me le.so i very sad.hahaha.so i continue my dying journey and blah.then she bought her things me???i didnt get any..so stupid right?ahhh...in the end,the things she bought for me is just food.


then today i went for training at a far far away place...BUKIT GOMBAK....far right?this is outside training.not sch one.i take mrt there and there is like 15 or 14 stops?hahaha..anyway,i played badly today...very bad!!!super angry with myself!hahahaha..cos i 1 month never play le.i am so sorry coach!!!sry.hahaha..but after a while i picked it up again.hahhaa.then after training i went to meet my mama at city hall..wanted to go shopping with her.but in the end,i cannot stanf it then i came home myself.hahaha.

tmr i will be out!hahaha.i will go for practise in the morning then i will go out with my cousins!!!hehehe..god-cousins.means no blood relations.it is very complicated so dont bother understanding.just know that they are my cousins can le.hahhaa..yeah..thats it.i got nothing to say.actually i got pictures for the shopping trip yesterday but i dont bother putting it up so i think i will delete it.hahahs.ok!good night!!sweet dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home