Tuesday, October 16, 2007

yeah!!!1I ROCKS!!!

hehe...today was the netball interclass finals and 1I won!!!hehehehe...so happy.at first we played against 1k...and we won them by a lot...sry.no offence.the score was like 14-0?i am not sure also..then later we played against 1B...this match was a very tiring match...cos they are good.tall and aggressive.hahs.then later we won by 2 points...11-9.i think..all this are happy and good and blah but after we play against the year5..1b and 1i mix and play with them.then in the end,i fell and my palms the skin,being scrapped out.hahas.very pain.my elbow also..my elbow.ahhh..if its disgusting then dont see..hahaha

my left hand!!the skin come out lor....so pain la..cannot bathe properly..

my right hand..not that bad...hahaha

because of these i cannot go for training!!!nooo!!!hahaha..i wanna go!!but i cant...sad.very very pain..but i didnt cry!!hehehe...i am a strong girl..hahha..jkjk..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home