Wednesday, March 19, 2008

yo!

yay!today no hw!haha...muahahha..
anyway, yesterday,mr han change our seating arrangement...i am no more seating with beloved pearl!!!ahh..

but anyway,i am sitting with hong ling!!:))
in front of me is lester,beside lester is debby.
beside hongling is shu lin.beside me is ai wee.
i wouldent wan to talk about the 2 guys sitting behind me..
its horrible.i have no idea why mr han wan to put them behind us.
its a total disaster.they just keep on talking and talking and talking in class about warrior dynasties.
its a game i think.but its damn irritating la.and then hor,when the person behind me shout out his question or answer,my ear can burst ar.!!!

i think by the end of the ear,my ear drums will burst.damn sianz.
STUPID>.<
THANKS to mr han.
so unlucky lor..wth.
live with it manz..tze lin.
tmr is thurs and friday is GOOD FRIDAY!!!
yeah!haha.byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home