Sunday, July 19, 2009

surprised!

hi hi!
today went for tuition in the morning.
science teacher didnt come for lesson cos of some family matters.
then a relieve came it.she is quite nice :D teaching also not bad.lol
then went for training. took train all the way to jurong east then change train to bukit gombak.
around half and hour i guess.

anyway, today during training, i was SUPER SUPER SURPRISED!
THANKS to my training mates.LOl.
CHUN HAO, CI YUAN and XIU WEN!!!!
THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE PRESENT! :D:D
they gave me a present for my coming birthday!
I didnt expect that i will have a present!! THANKS A LOT.
and my coach gave me a black thing to put racket one.haha.
THANK YOU x100.

i will open the present on my birthday and then i will post the pictures.LOL.
THANKS A LOT ONCE AGAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home