Saturday, December 8, 2007

the golden compass is great!

hello!!!today very very happy...hehehe...
this morning,i went to my God cousin's hse..cos he is getting married...hehe!congrats...
i was kinda nervous when it was my turn to say some lines..um..dunno how to say la...but dunno why when it was my turn i was a bit scared.hahaha.but anyway,got ang bao..hahaha...

so after the serving session ended,we we went to eat lunch.buffet...then later went into the room then went to sort of rest?hahha..but anyway,i was kinda high when i was resting..hahha..i starting singing!hehehe...then after we got bored then we went out to peel all the prawn shells.hahaha.then my parents went home and i stayed there cos sharon(my God cousin the real cousin)dad will fetch me home cos stay very near.

so we plan to go out.hahah...then we plan for very long...VERY long.then in the end we went out to northpoint to watch movie!THE GOLDEN COMPASS....not bad!some parts very exciting...hahaha..then i ate popcorn..it was kinda cold.my hands and feet..but dunno why not my body..hahhaa...then 1 kor kor say i fat...hmph!fine i am fat...hahaha...good insulator -_-
then after that we went to eat swensen!my third time into swensen.

first time
was in 2005 when i went to pierce my ear then my aunty see i never cry then bring me go swensen...hahaha..

second time
was with my teamate jasmine.we went in then not enough money pay..hahaha.sort of 5 cent.we went to eat topless 5.

third time
is this time!hehhe...last 2 times is eat the ice cream..but then this time i went to eat the main course!heheh....NICE!hahaha...
then later we went back to my God Cousin hse.then we play games then now i am back home!!posting...tmr is the wedding dinner....but i am still going for training then go for the dinner...hehhee...must exercise cos today i ate too much!hehehe...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home