Tuesday, December 18, 2007

PENANG!!

hello everybody...
i am in malaysia now!!hehehe...i am in penang now.my father's hometown.
just had my dinner...very full...hahha....today i left KL at 11?
then reach here about 5 plus.stop at Ipoh to have lunch.:)
then when i reach penang,i went to have kauy tiao teng.
very very nice!!!wasnt very hungry but my grandpapa want to eat.so he kinda of drag me along?
hahaha....so i went to eat with my dada and grandpapa.hahaha.
so we stayed at home for a while..about 2 hrs?t
then they say "let's go for dinner."
wanted to have steamboat but then it wasnt open.
so we went to eat a lot of things just opp the steamboat stall.
i ate smth that i haven never eaten in my like before.
its called the PIG BRAIN.
its squishy,soft,smooth and no taste.taste very funny....:/
ok.tell you all later..bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home