Monday, December 24, 2007

malaysia

hey!!!i am back from malaysia yesterday!hahahha...had lots of good food...hahaha...getting fatter and then i have to get back my stamina....must train hard le!!!miss a lot of training le....saddening.
i went to parkway yesterday...saw pearly!!!my old classmate.hahaha..long time no see her le...
hahaha...talk to her for a while...then go home le...hahaha..
today i went to queensway...my mama classmate from malaysia bought me a pair of adidas shoe..hahaha...thanks!!!love it.its the superstar series.hahaha...yeah!!!got new shoe for a new year!!!hahhaha...i couldent get any pics cos i didnt bring my phone or a camera.hahaha.

spend 3 days in KL then 4 days in penang the from penang took bus back to KL then drive back to singapore...me and my dad.brother and mother went back to singapore on the day we go to penang.cos they have important things to do.hahaha
oh ya..on the third day i think i had coffee at night.then the next morning i started puking.
went to the docs.she said then it was acid or smth.i couldent eat anything that day.whatever i eat,i will vomit it out.i tried eating porridge.cos have to have my medicine.
but then i vomit it out.some of it came out from my nose.hahahha...ewww.... :/
no choice.felt bad that day.then after that i started having a fever.went to slp at 10 but then dunno why woke up at 1 and then i was ok le...but then i went back to slp again.
the next day had porridge.all diff kinds of porridge.hahaha...whole day.PORRIDGE.

yeah..thats all.i gotta go do hw!!!hahaha....must be more hardworking next year le!!!must chiong.dunno whether i would follow what i say...hahaha....okok..gotta go!bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home